a) Browser Data
When you visit our website for information purposes, we automatically collect the following data and information, which is transmitted to us by your browser:
- IP address,
- Date and time of the request,
- Contents of the request (specific page),
- Access status /http/ status code,
- Website from which the request comes,
- Operating system used,
- Language and version of the browsersoftware (browser description string)
This data processing by our system serves the purpose of and our interest in enabling the delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session. We delete IP address after a period of four weeks. We store them for four weeks so that we can track any breaches of the law in the event of data security deficiencies or problems with user access. After the end of the four-week storage period, IP addresses will be deleted immediately.
In addition, the data will be deleted from our system once the session has ended. The collection of data for the provision of the website is required for the operation of the website. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f)GDPR.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk by the browser you use. This allows certain information to be transmitted to the body that sets the cookie (in this case, us).
The most common types of cookies are explained below:
- Session cookies: While you are active on a website, a session cookie is temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. This contains session ID which can be used in many ways, for example to prevent you from having to log in again each time you browse to a different page. Session cookies are deleted when you log out and lose their validity as soon as your session expires automatically.
- Persistent or log cookies: A persistent or log cookie stores a file on your computer for the period of time specified in the expiration date. These cookies enable websites to remember your information and settings the next time you visit them. This results in faster and more convenient access, as you do not have to change your language settings again, for example. When the expiry date expires, the cookie is automatically deleted when you visit the website that generated it.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies originate from providers other than the website operator. They can be used, for example, to collect information for advertising, custom content and web statistics.
Some elements of our website require that the browser being used to access the site can be identified even after the browser visits another page. The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies to be set on your computer: [please complete accordingly, e.g. language settings]. The cookies are deleted when the browser is closed. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using these technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The cookies serve our legitimate interest in enabling the use and provision of our website. These cookies are technically necessary for the use of the website.
c) Use of Google Analytics
This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymisation via_anonymizeIp() on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google if you are within a member state of the European Union or in another state which is a signatory to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abridged there. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics (Art. 28 GDPR). Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity,and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The generated information allow us to improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics are in Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Google Analytics is not merged with other data.
You can find detailed information athttps://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en
d) Use of DoubleClick
By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives information that you have accessed a part of our website or clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) of GDPR.
You can find out how you can object to the processing of your personal data under: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996.
For more information on how Google LLC processes your information, please visit: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield:https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.